Buy four select Goodyear or Kelly tires, get up to a $75 rebate by mail.*
LOW PRICE TIRE GUARANTEE*
Why buy tires anywhere else, when your Ford Dealer offers all of this:
• 16 major brands
• 30-day price guarantee
• All makes and models
FORD PARTS WARRANTY: TWO YEARS. UNLIMITED MILEAGE. INCLUDES LABOR.*
Ford parts are covered for a full two years with unlimited mileage. Even limited labor costs are included.*
MOTORCRAFT® WARRANTY: TWO YEARS. UNLIMITED MILEAGE. INCLUDES LABOR.*
Motorcraft parts are covered for a full two years with unlimited mileage. Even limited labor costs are included.*
The Works®* synthetic blend oil change and more
• Tire Rotation and Pressure Check
• Brake Inspection
• Vehicle Checkup
• Fluid Top-Off
• Battery Test
• Filter Check
• Belts and Hoses Check
MOTORCRAFT® PREMIUM CONVENTIONAL WIPER BLADES, $19.96 MSRP*
MOTORCRAFT® TESTED TOUGH® MAX BATTERIES, STARTING AT $134.95 MSRP.*
With 36-month battery replacement warranty.
HAVE YOUR BATTERY TESTED AT NO CHARGE.*
Be sure you have the starting power you need.
MOTORCRAFT® TESTED TOUGH® PLUS BATTERIES, $104.95 MSRP*
With 24-month battery replacement warranty.
MOTORCRAFT® COMPLETE BRAKE SERVICE, $179.95 OR LESS*
• Brake pads or shoes
• Machining rotors or drums
• Labor included
LIFETIME BRAKE PAD GUARANTEE*
COMPLIMENTARY BRAKE INSPECTION*
Performed by an expert technician.
MOTORCRAFT® BRAKE PADS INSTALLED, $99.95 OR LESS*
How can I tell if my brakes need servicing?
The brake system is one of the most important safety mechanisms in your vehicle. It is necessary to have it inspected regularly — a minimum of every six months or roughly every 6,000 miles — to ensure proper performance.
Here are some common signs that your brake system needs servicing:
• Brakes feel spongy or hard to press down
• Squealing or grinding noises
• Your car pulls to one side
• Your steering wheel or brake pedal shakes when applying the brake
• Your Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) warning lights come on
Why should I choose Five Star Ford for brake repair?
Our factory-trained technicians offer a comprehensive brake inspection including:
• Checking for even wear and measuring brake pad/shoe thickness
• Ensuring brake lines and master and wheel cylinders aren’t leaking
• Checking rotors for hot spots and run-outs
• Inspecting calipers for wear, fluid leaks and movement
• Checking anti-lock brake sensors
• Testing hardware and making necessary adjustments
• Checking brake fluid condition and levels
Other benefits of Five Star Ford brake services include:
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) parts
• Full-service maintenance and repair facility
• Parts and labor warranties
• Clean, comfortable waiting areas with free Wi-Fi
• Shuttle service to and from your home
• Friendly and knowledgeable staff
The Ford Service Credit Card
The Ford Service Credit Card is a financing option that lets you pay for all service maintenance and repairs, including tire purchases and installation, at Five Star Ford and other Ford Dealers across the U.S. It only takes a few minutes to apply and receive the decision.
Upon credit approval, you’ll be provided with a credit line to assist you with all in-store purchases, including:
• Ford Motorcraft® batteries
• Extended service plans
• Loaner vehicles
• Body shop repairs
• And more